Stock Format Laser Prescription Paper for use in the |
State of Deleware
New laws relative to Medical Prescription Paper take effect in the State of Delaware March 1, 2012
Delaware Approved Laser Rx Paper will ship beginning of January 2012
Micro Format is a Delaware State approved
manufacturer for Rx Paper Products
SecureGuard™ Rx Paper Products are approved for use in the State of Delaware
Rx520 ~ SecureGuard™
Delaware Tamper Resistant Laser Rx Paper
Tamper Resistant Security Features
MEET and EXCEED Delaware and Medicaid Requirements
- 24# Security Bond Paper
- Hidden Message Technology™
"VOID" Background Technology
When a prescriptions printed on Secure Guard Prescription Pad Paper has been copied,
the word "VOID" appears on the photocopy in background.
- Distinctive BLUE Colored Security Background
- Toner Grip
- Blue background Erasure Protection
- Delaware Security Artificial Watermark on reverse side of prescription
This watermark will not appear on a copy when the document is duplicated.
Hold to light on a 45 degree angle to view watermark.
- UV Protection - Watermark will appear fluorescent green when viewed under black light
- Chemical Void - To prevent alteration by chemical washing,
this feature causes a "VOID" pattern to appear when any area of the form is exposed to ink solvent (i.e., acetone).
- Secure Rub™ Color Change Ink
RED Rx symbols in margin disappears briefly when rubbed.
- ANTI-COPY COIN RUB™
An "Anti Copy Security Mark" is hidden on the back of the sheet
Rub a coin over the back of the sheet to activate this feature.
- A Document Security Features Warning Box
appears on the back of script.
- Required Consecutive Number located on Back of Script.
It is important to note that copier technology is ever changing.
Thus messages hidden on Document Security Paper will appear most of the time.
However messages cannot be guaranteed to appear 100% of the time
when used with all copiers or scanners.
|Delaware Law requires you to enter Prescriber's Security Code when placing order.
Secure Guard™ Tamper Resistant Rx Paper Products
meet and exceed ALL Delaware State Requirements
Copyright © 2007-2013 Micro Format, Inc
All Rights Reserved
Micro Format, Inc.
830-3 Seton Court ~ Wheeling, IL 60090
847/520-4699 FAX 847/520-0197